Make your business sound bigger
Your customers are the lifeblood of your business. For a small business, it's always a challenge to provide a consistent, high quality standard of customer service. Even when you have a great team working for you, there's still the challenge of how to handle calls during lunch breaks or when staff are on leave. And what happens if you get multiple calls coming in at once?
Sohovian can provide either a full-time or overflow customer support service.
Our Call Basics packages are designed for those small businesses who just require an answering service. We answer, take a message and/or transfer calls to you and your team.
Our Premium Services are best for the business with more complex needs, such as Allied Health and e-commerce businesses.
Starting at 10 calls per month
Perfect for tradies or call overflow
Book a call with us
Charged by the minute
PREMIUM CUSTOMER SERVICE
For businesses with more complex needs
Things you should know
Outgoing call charges
We pass-thru outgoing calls charges at cost. Outgoing calls include call transfers and callbacks to your clients and/or suppliers.
Australian based numbers only.
Call Transfer costs:
- Landline: $0.18 flagfall and $0.11 per minute
- Mobile: $0.33 flagfall and $0.33 per minute
Calls over and above your pre-paid package.
- $3.30 per call (Call Basics)
- $2.55 per minute (Premium Services)
- We will temporarily upgrade you to the next package - whichever is cheapest for you. This may still incur some additional call/minute charges, but it will always ensure that you are charged the most cost effective price for your call volume.
Call volumes includes incoming and outgoing calls. Transferred calls are not included in the call volumes.
Our full terms and conditions are available here
- We're a small business, so we understand small businesses. Our management is involved in the day-to-day running of our business.
- We're local. All of our team is based right here in Brisbane. We don't offshore our services.
- We operate a multi-location business. We understand the unique needs of a business whose team is not working face-to-face all the time. That's why we make sure our messages and call handovers are as detailed as possible.
- We work in partnership with our clients, not just as an outsourced service provider. Your callers need never know that they're talking to an off-site support team.